The Center for Internationalization is located at Manuel L. Barragan 4904 in the municipality of San Nicolas de los Garza, across from the UANL main campus. The two-story building and its underground parking lot cover an area of 7,773.11 square meters. These facilities are environmentally friendly, energy-efficient, and accessible for people with disabilities as required by international sustainability standards. They are also fully air-conditioned and equipped with cutting-edge technology and global connectivity. Furthermore, the center has an advanced security system.
At the lobby of the Center for Internationalization, visitors can find a Giant Interactive Map where they can explore the state of Nuevo Leon and the different UANL campuses.
· Reception Room – Hall of Flags (capacity for 450 people)
· International Advisory Board Room (capacity for 50 people)
· Ambassador Room (capacity for 150 people)
· Chancellor Room (capacity for 125 people)
· Meeting Room – Hall of Flags (capacity for 20 people)
· UANL Campus Virtual Tour – Scale Model Room
· Giant Interactive Map of the State of Nuevo Leon